WEIGHT: 11.8 oz /335 g
OVERALL LENGTH: 6.7 in / 17.2 cm
DIAMETER: 1.8 in / 4.6 cm
DURABILITY: Passes minimum of 6 SOCOM Reliability Stress Test Cycles
shown in Table 1.
MATERIALS UTILIZED: Ti 6AL 4V
COATING/FINISH: C-Series Cerakote™ Matte Black or FDE
(color options available)
Installation & Removal
1. Not all barrel threads are concentric. To check the concentricity of
the system, use an alignment rod of the proper caliber.
2. Red Loctite can be used when installing the muzzle device to
ensure it does not come loose.
3. The effort to remove the suppressor after firing may be increased.
4. Removing a hot suppressor requires an adjustable wrench. Once
cooled, the suppressor can be removed by hand.
Cleaning & Maintenance
1. Pre-soaking the suppressor in a CLP-type cleaner will decrease
carbon and copper buildup.
2. Clean the suppressor every 2500-3000 rounds. Frequent cleaning
may extend suppressor life.
3. Ultrasonic cleaners are safe to use on QD suppressors.
Clean the QD muzzle device and suppressor mounting surfaces.
Buildup can be removed with CLP-type cleaners and a nylon or wire
To clean inaccessible areas, submerge the suppressor in CLP-type
cleaners for 24 hours. After soaking, allow access solvent to drain.
NOTE: Additional debris and solvent may “shoot out” of the
suppressor during subsequent fire.